Celebrate Earth Day with a vocabulary bingo game and quiz, a short reading passage, and a coloring page.The game uses vocabulary related to the earth and the environment. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank card. Perfect for science and Earth Day!
CLICK HERE to get THIS RESOURCE as part of a money-saving BUNDLE!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with Earth Day vocabulary and definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• Vocabulary quiz (1 page)
• Quiz answer key (1 page)
• Dirt Alert short reading passage (1 page)
• Dirt Alert answer key (1 page)
• Go Planet It's Your Earth Day coloring page (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
atmosphere, biodegradable, compost, conservation, consumption, continents, decompose, deforestation, disposable, ecology, emissions, endangered, energy, environment, fossil fuels, global warming, going green, hazardous waste, landfill, litter, natural resources, nonrenewable resources, oceans, organic, ozone layer, pollution, reduce, reuse & recycle, renewable resources, sustainable, waste
HINT: You can use a free online bingo card generator if you like my word list and calling cards, but do not have the time for students to make their own bingo cards.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► My Bingo Games
are perfect for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!