These activities would be great to add to your Earth Day lessons!
You will find 42 color Earth Day vocabulary cards and 3 different recording sheets for 3 different activities.
Earth Day vocabulary included: Earth, seedling, tree, recycle, reuse, recycling bin, environment, trash, plastic, paper, cans, water, plant, compost, glass, reduce, air, soil, conserve, protect, animals
Activity #1 – Concentration/Memory
- Have students play concentration
- When all matches have been made, have the students complete the Earth Day Concentration recording sheet
Activity #2 – Write the Room
- Post the cards around the room
- Have the students go around the room with the Earth Day Vocabulary recording sheet (print back to back) and write the words that match the pictures
Activity #3 – ABC Order
- Have your students pick three cards and write the words in order on the Earth Day ABC Order recording sheet
Other Spring themed products you may be interested in:
Rainy Day Number Sense Math Station
Count, Tally, Graph! ~ Spring
Follow me for updates, sales and more products to come! Simply click on the green star next to my profile picture.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions.