This pack contains information and activities about what the earth gives us, what humans do to the earth, and how your students can join in and do their part to help make the world a cleaner, healthier place to live.
- anchor chart headers to initiate discussion about your students' schema, questions, learning, and misconceptions
- graphic organizers to allow students to organize their information and research
- Earth Day information chart, student response page
- the earth's resources information chart, student response page
- pollution information chart, student response page
- earth keeping information chart, student response page
- word search
- writing response activities
- craftivity including 3 boy and 3 girl options
- report writing stationery
More Thematic Units
Note: Leave feedback on my resource and you'll get $ off future purchases!
Permission by author for single classroom use only.
I love it when you share my products with your colleagues! Please do so legally, by purchasing additional licenses- they are available at a discounted price!
Uploading this product onto the internet (even to a personal/classroom website) is prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).