Adorable and fun packet of worksheets and templates for earth day, perfect for kinder, first, second and third grade! Encourage students to get behind Earth Day and think about taking care of our beautiful planet with these engaging open ended activities. No prep necessary, just coloring pencils, crayons or felt tips!
- Earth Day Poster Template (draw according to prompts and color)
- Heal The Planet (write a letter to classmates activity)
- Four Easy Ways To Help Our Earth (draw or write four ways)
- Why Think About Our Beautiful Earth (use as a writing prompt)
- A Brighter Path l (draw a solution to each scenario)
- A Brighter Path ll (as above with different scenarios)
- A Better Place (color and draw half the earth if we don't care for it, half if we do)
- Save The Planet (draw or write next to each prompt eg. reduce, reuse, etc.)
- Save The Planet (as above with answers recorded for students to draw, to differentiate for lower level learners who may need support)
- Design Challenge (design and draw a labelled product to help the environment)
- Make Earth A Better Place (open ended drawing template)
Enjoy and don't forget to follow my store and leave feedback for TPT credits!