Earth Day Activities Bundle 51 pages of fantastic activities to engage your students.
• Sorting Pages for Trash/Recycle/Compost
• Ways I can recycle, reduce, reuse literacy activity (2 levels) depending on student development.
• Did you know? Fact Trace page
• Missing Letters (Alphabet Activity) Earth Themed (3 levels of challenge to assist with different skill levels and scaffolding opportunities)
• Missing Numbers (Numeracy to 25) Earth Themed (3 levels of challenge to assist with different skill levels and scaffolding opportunities)
• Earth Day Stained Glass Art Coloring Pages (3 unique designs)
• 5 Pre-designed Earth day 10-frames (Ready to print, cut, and go) Tip: Laminate for additional durability and utilize loose parts found in nature for numeracy interaction with the 10-frames)
• Ways I can make 5-10 Numeracy Pages for individual numbers, focusing on simple addition with all sorts of sensory/interactive options on each page.
• Trace and Color “I can” affirmation pages. (3 unique designs)
• What goes in here? Recycle, Compost and Trash Containers (ready for drawing) and additional pages for playdough options (show what you know with dough)
• Make your own repeating patterns (Cutting page and Blank Template for creations) Earth day themed.
• Earth day Traceables (3 designs)
• Peaceful Coloring Patterned Globes & Recycling Signage (3 unique one-of-a-kind designs of each)
• Earth Day Craftivity (Corner Book Marks) Pre-designed, ready to color, cut, fold and glue! (4 unique designs)
Offers Coloring, Cutting, Gluing, Academic and Sensory Opportunities within this B/W set.
© 2017 TEACHERSAVERS
TEACHERSAVER STORE LINK, Click to browse :-)
Follow Me! For timely information on upcoming products!