Earth Day Activities - Digital Earth Day Writing, Reading, etc. 2nd 3rd 4th 5th
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Get digital resources as well as printable activities to teach about Earth Day! There are so many resources, your class can focus on Earth Day for one day, one week or even longer! Enjoy the flexibility to combine the digital and printable options to make lessons that fit your classroom needs. The pPrice $8.80Original Price $11.00Save $2.20
Engage your students with Earth Day activities this year with this digital earth day writing and reading resource. This resource comes equipped with the paperless tools you need to teach your students all about Earth Day!
This paperless resource engages students and doesn't require any print copies! Use these activities during whole group lessons or in stations! It is also perfect for distance learning. Your students will LOVE learning about earth day, while also taking part in reducing paper waste in the classroom.
Over 15 Earth Day Activities Included!
- We can recycle graphic organizer
- Earth Day Circle Map
- Compare contrast with another holiday graphic organizer
- 3 Nonfiction passages including: Earth Day, Pollution, Recycling (2 versions each-with and without vocabulary words bolded)
- Earth Day Writing Task: 3 Facts I've learned about Earth Day
- 3 Videos to watch about Earth Day
- Video with questions
- 3 articles with questions
- Some Ways I Can: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- The Earth tree map
- 4 Facts I have learned about Earth Day
- Earth Day is important because writing prompt
- We should recycle because writing prompt
- Vocabulary drag and match
❤️ Teach or review earth day with this zero prep resource! This resource is made in Google Slides and can be assigned in Google Classroom. There is also a Nearpod version included! This can also be downloaded and uploaded to Microsoft OneDrive. Plus there are video tutorials.
❤️ Your students will be fully engaged in these earth day activities and they will love the variety of tasks. Let your students improve their writing skills with the various earth day writing tasks. Make Earth Day the talk of your school with these earth day activities!
What teachers are saying…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This was a great resource to use with my class while we're quarantining after our spring break. I liked that I could edit the slide and only use what I needed. My students were really engaged and learned a lot! I will definitely use it with future classes, remote or in person!” - Kayla R.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students loved all of the different videos and engaging activities in this activity! It was an easy way to reinforce things we teach around this time of year. Most of my students learned interesting things from the videos and articles Ashley included!” - Amanda B.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Great resource! Loved all the readings linked and the set up of the activity. Adaptable depending on how much you wanted to do with your class which I also loved.” - Wild Wonders Teaching
✅ This resource is also included in a bundle: Check it out HERE!
✅ Check out the paper version HERE.