Are you looking fo fun and engaging units on caring for our Earth? Then these COMPLETE and comprehensive paper and digital Earth Day units are just for you! All activities include instructions, activity cards, and a response/recording sheet if applicable.
1) Academic vocabulary cards
2) Inquiry chart ideas and student examples for classroom use
3) Vocabulary flip books
4) Reduce, recycle, reuse flip book and sorting activity
5) Earth Day ABC order
6) Earth Day graphic organizers
7) Thematic writing paper for Earth Day and the planet
8) Informative text reading passages for Earth Day, recycling, reducing, reusing, types of pollution, renewable energy, and Earth Day related topics
9) Comprehension quizzes for all informative text reading passages
10) Word jumbles for various Earth Day related topics
11) Boy and girl Earth Day craft (with writing activity)
12) Earth Day word search
13) Acrostic poems
14) Earth Day reading resources list
15) Helping or hurting the Earth flip book and sorting activity
16) Vocabulary matching activity
-Various graphic organizers
-Earth Day reading passage
-Recycle, Reduce, Reuse reading passage
-Renewable energy reading passage
-Types of pollution reading passage
-Comprehension activities questions for each passage
-Sorting activities with pictures
-Safe links to Earth Day informational videos (if safeshare.tv is blocked by your school or district, the videos will not play).
Connect with me!
Click the star at the top of this page to be notified when I post new teaching resources!
Like my FACEBOOK
Pin with me on PINTEREST
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Head to my WEBSITE for tips and freebies!