Earth Day Activities! Earth Day is a time to learn about caring for our planet! This Earth Day Activities pack has 32 fun NO PREP Math and Language printables and 44 Word Wall cards.
Earth Day Activities contains printable student activities:
• Label the Recycling
• Label the Manatee
• Search the Earth – sight word hunt ‘help’
• Search the Scene – sight word hunt ‘plant’
• Search the Kids – sight word hunt ‘green’
• Earth Day Reading Comprehension - The Little Plant
• Earth Day Reading Comprehension - Helping
• Earth Day Reading Comprehension - Ron’s Shopping Bag
• Earth Day Reading Comprehension - The Little Orangutan
• Earth Day Sentence (cut, glue, write) Here are some orangutans.
• Earth Day Sentence (cut, glue, write) Manatees live near the coast.
• Earth Day Sentence (cut, glue, write) We make compost with food scraps.
• Earth Day Sentence (cut, glue, write) We can all help the Earth.
• Earth Day Blends – write initial sounds
• Endangered Animals – cut and paste missing word
• How can I help? – draw four ways to help the Earth
• Recycle Bin or Compost Bin? – sorting items
• Read, Roll and Write Frog – help, Earth, water, day, frog, clean
• Read, Roll and Write Orangutan – animal, save, forest, live, people, land
• Read, Roll and Write Tree – grow, seed, plant, care, tree, April
• Earth Day Circle, Read and Graph – sight words
• Earth Day Circle, Read and Graph – sight words ANSWERS
• How many letters in that word?
• Recycling – sharing items equally into two bins
• Count the Orangutans – to 19 – cut and paste missing numbers
• Count the Recyclers – to 24 – cut and paste missing numbers
• Elephant Ten Frames - numbers to 10
• Car and Bicycle Ten Frames - numbers to 20
• Earth Day – addition to 8 shading
• Earth Day Animals – addition to 10, count, write and join
• Earth Day Symmetry
• It’s Time to Help the Earth - o’clock time, match digital to analog time
• I can count by 2s – to 10
Word Wall Cards – 44 cards with illustrations:
Earth Day, 22 April, Earth, caring, recycle, recycling, glass bottle, newspaper, cardboard box, drink can, reuse, reusable bag, frog, pond, water, dripping, apple core, banana peel, compost, compost bin, forest, plant, planting, trees, endangered animals, snow leopard, panda, lemur, elephant, orangutan, rainforest, tiger, manatee, ocean, river, bay, reduce, shower timer, light bulb (CFL), lights off, clean up, litter, broom, recycling bin
You may also like:
Earth Day Thinking Task Cards (for older kids)
The Ocean for Kinder Kids
Oceans Art - Color and Draw
Oceans Reading Comprehension
Spring Reading Comprehension
Spring for Kinder Kids
Summer for Kinder Kids
Read Pick Flip Cards
Sight Words Search the Winter Kids and Critters
Sight Words Search the Bugs
Australia for Kinder Kids
Christmas for Kinder Kids
Fall for Kinder Kids
I hope you enjoy these Earth Day Activities!