Are you looking for activities for Earth Day? If so then this resource is for you! There are 5 activities included, plus 33 vocabulary cards and 6 printables. Here is a list of what is included:
- Vocabulary Cards (33 vocabulary cards with examples of how to use them)
- Trash Truck Sort (students create a trash truck flip book and sort pictures by reduce, reuse, recycle)
- Pollution Sort (students create a factory pocket book and sort pictures by pollution and not pollution)
- Earth Day Superhero (students create a superhero badge and write about how they will save the earth)
- Earth Day Writing (students create an earth craftivity and choose a writing prompt - there are 5 different prompts included)
- Printables (Earth Day Spin, ABC order, and Vocabulary Match Up)
- Write the Room (students go around the room and sort the picture/word cards by writing the word under Trash or Recycle)
You can see all these activities HERE.
Please know that by purchasing this resource you are purchasing the rights to use these activities in a single classroom. If you plan to share this resource with other teachers, additional license(s) will need to be purchased.
Keywords: Earth Day, Earth Day activities, Earth Day craft, Earth Day fun, Earth Day Kindergarten, Earth Day First Grade, Earth Day Second Grade