Earth Day Activities Math Color by Number Mystery Pictures Bundle - Practice place value, sequencing, addition and subtraction with these fun Earth Day theme Mystery Pictures. These activities are perfect for math centers, early finishers, substitutes or homework. With 11 different question types per mystery picture, you can choose the most appropriate question set for your students. This makes the activity perfect for differentiation and the worksheets will be appropriate for many grade levels.
Using the hundreds chart, students will have fun answering questions to reveal a mystery picture.
There are 3 mystery pictures included in this bundle:Happy Earth, Earth and Tree, Recycling Owl.
Each mystery picture has 11 question worksheets to choose from:
- place value: e.g. 5 tens 7 ones
- Sequencing : e.g. 56,__,58
- easy addition : number plus 1 to 5. e.g. 54+3=?
- medium addition: number plus 6 to 10. e.g. 48+9=?
- hard addition: double digit addition. e.g. 25+32=?
- easy subtraction : number minus 1 to 5. e.g. 59-2=?
- medium subtraction : number minus 6 to 10. e.g. 65-8=?
- hard subtraction : double digit subtraction. e.g. 89-32=?
- easy addition and subtraction mix
- medium addition and subtraction mix
- hard addition and subtraction mix
Answer keys are included for each mystery picture and each question type.
You may like my other Earth Day Activities:
- Earth Day Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures
- Earth Day Writing Papers
- Earth Day Coloring Pages
- All Earth Day Activities
You may like my other Spring theme activities:
- Sight Words Sentence Scramble
- Spring Bees Interactive Attendance
- Spring Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures
- All Spring Activities
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
- Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- Sight Words Color-by-Code Worksheets
You may like my other Mystery Pictures worksheets
Place Value, Addition & Subtraction
- St. Patrick's Day
and many more!
- Spring Bee, Butterfly, Ladybug and Flower
- Easter bunny and chicks
Search Filter: MathMP ErtDay SprAct