Celebrate Earth Day through yoga poses for kids!
Pretend to be a book, bottle, and bicycle! Instantly download these 41 Earth Day digital yoga cards to celebrate this green living holiday in your home, classroom, or studio. Includes an Index Card, Yoga Tips, Pose Instructions, 15 Yoga Pose Cards, and 15 matching Earth Day cards. The multicultural yoga kids are from seven countries. Ages 3+.
What’s included in these Earth Day yoga cards:
• Index card
• Yoga tips
• Yoga pose instructions
• 15 Yoga pose cards
• 15 Matching Earth Day cards
• All cards are full color
Download these Earth Day yoga pose cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here
. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Arctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
• People Yoga Cards for Kids
• LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
• Garden Yoga Cards for Kids
• North American Animals Alphabet Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
• Rachel’s Day in the Garden: A Spring Colors Yoga Book
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on