Earth Day Math Mystery "Case of The Litterbug." GRADE 1.
Students will need to answer a variety of math problems that will help them solve who the Litterbug is! Engage and motivate your students with this unique and fun way to review their math skills.
In this Earth Day activity pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Math Mystery Story: Case of The Litterbug
- Visual Possible Suspects List
- Clue 1: Making 10 - Fill in the missing number
- Clue 2: Adding three numbers (one-digit numbers, totals between 1-20)
- Clue 3: Ordering Numbers (one-digit and two-digit numbers)
- Clue 4: Comparing Numbers (greater than or less than 50 - numbers between 1-99)
- Clue 5: Addition word problems (1-20)
- A suspect declaration sheet
- Answer sheets and guide.
- Printable awards to give to students who solve the case.
Look for the little green star near my store name and click to follow to stay updated on new math mysteries add to my store and more!
I hope your students enjoy. Please do not hesitate to email me on JJResourceCreations@gmail.com or use my store Q & A if you need help or have any questions when using this resource.
Also Available from Grades 1 - 6
Earth Day - Grade 1 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 2 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 3 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 4 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 5 Mystery
Please note that the Grade 1 Math Mysteries cannot be 'clue swapped' with other Grade Math Mystery versions for customization/differentiation as you usually can with Grades 2-6.