Earth Day Activity Pack with Close Reading and More UPDATED for 2016
Celebrate Earth Day on April 22nd!
In this pack: Recycling Sort, Close Reading activities on Earth Day History, and more. Tips for Going Green Poster, Writing Prompt, Reader’s Theatre, and Links to Videos.
1. Earth Day Trash and Recycling Sort (3 pages)
2. Close Reading Poster and Venn Diagram (2 pages)
3. History of Earth Day Close Reading Passage and other Nonfiction Articles with Comprehension Questions and Answer Key (5 pages)
4. Ten Tips for Going Green Earth Day Poster (2 versions one low ink)
5. Recycle Themed Writing Paper and Earth Day Prompt ( 1 page)
6. Earth Day Reader’s Theatre: Earth Defenders with Follow-up Comprehension Questions and Answer Key (7 pages)
7. One Earth Bulletin Board Display Poster
A note about text complexity: They passages are suited towards independent readers at the end of third grade and beginning of fourth grade levels but can be made accessible to all your students as a shared close reading lesson.
If you like this product don't forget to *follow me* above, just under my logo and leave a review to earn TpT credits towards future purchases! Also receive notice of new products at 50% off for the first 48 hours!
Thanks! :) Teacher Ms H
Earth Day, Earth Day April 22nd, Close Reading, Earth Day History, Tips for Going Green, History of Earth Day, Writing about Earth Day, Reader’s Theatre, and Links to Earth Day Videos, Recycling, Earth Day Activities, Reader's Theater, TeacherMsH, nonfiction, drama