• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
Earth Day is a day to raise awareness about the environmental state of our planet. Use this set of leveled, adapted readers to teach your students about the history of Earth Day and how they can help save our planet.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 10 page book with 2 comprehension questions (14 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 page book with 4 comprehension questions (22 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
How do I put these adapted books together?
Read this BLOG POST to see how I put them together, picture by picture.
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Get more adapted books related to this one when you purchase a bundle:
You can find the March Bundle here.
You can find the April bundle here.
Find more Adapted Books here.
You might also like:
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!