PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Who will be the first one to reach the Earth Day 2019 Celebration? If you are familiar with Breakout EDU, this Earth Day digital escape room is completely PAPERLESS! CHECK OUT THE VIDEO PREVIEW ON MY INSTAGRAM @KATIESURLY
ELA content covered:
Parts of Speech
AND SO MUCH MORE
This content is covered through high-quality non-fiction digital text and comprehension questions within the form.
5 things to love about this Earth Day Escape Room:
1. NO-PREP! There is nothing to print, cut, laminate, clues to hide, or locks to set. Everything is ready for your students right in the form!
2. This is a great team-building activity for your students! Students will work together to complete challenges and unlock the ciphers.
3. This digital escape room can be used with computers, chrome books, OR iPads.
4. A detailed answer key is included, along with tips of how I use digital breakouts in my classroom and optional hints if you choose to give them.
5. You can share the escape room link via Google Classroom, SeeSaw or other class communication app, OR there is a QR code provided for your students to access it on their devices. All you need is the internet and one device per pair or group. (You DO NOT need Google logins!)
The teacher pdf includes 10 pages. The digital escape room will take students an average of 1 hour to 1 hr and 30 minutes to complete. Some students may take longer or shorter depending on ability levels. The answer key is two pages long and includes extra hints you can choose to give your students that are not in the escape room form along with descriptions of how each cipher works for your own information.
[Note: This is not an editable form. Unlike other quizzes or surveys your students may have taken in Google Forms, students MUST get the answer correct before advancing to the next question and section. All results are the same because of the answer validation function in the escape room! Students do NOT need a Google account and student names are not collected. If students “breakout” or “escape”, they not only finished each section but got every answer correct because students CANNOT advance to the next section without the exact answer.]
**If you purchased this in 2018, it was updated 1/9/2019 for the 2019 year so your students can participate again! All images are updated to reflect 2019.