Earth Day Bundle
This bundle includes
Earth Day – PowerPoint and Tasks
Earth Day – Reading and Writing Tasks
Earth Day – Reading and Writing K-1
This pack is aligned to the USA CCSS and Aus Curriculum
Please download the preview to see pictures of what is contained in this pack.
- Word Wall – color copy and display. As a grade add to this throughout the unit.
- Students can see the words and use them in writing and in extending vocabulary tasks.
- Emergent Reader – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Use the color cover and b/w. You may copy back to back and staple the pages together. As the children read the text, add color to the pictures. Use to reread each day.
- 3R’s Jack Johnson – the lyrics are here to read on a poster. Record how the song makes you feel and then write your own verse to share]
- I love my planet because… two formats. One allows the students to add their own picture
- My Earth – ways I can save my home … two formats. One allows the students to add their own picture
- Use the tub pictures to record what you can Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- What can be recycled? Add your thoughts in the circles and discuss with others
- Interactive Notebook page for - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Mind Map for Reuse, Recycle
- Collage of items for Recycling
- Persuasive Plan for the need to recycle, plus writing page
- Persuasive Plan for we need to plant more trees, plus writing page
- Earth Day – How can we promote this?
- Earth Day – My Footprint
- Yellow and Black Hat thinking for compost
- Earth Day – Acrostic Poem
- Earth Day – Wordfind
- Fact and Opinion – 20 cards to sort under these headings
Earth Day - PowerPoint and Tasks
This pack includes a PowerPoint to share with your grade. There are facts to discuss and prompts to complete. Included are templates for recording answers and completing tasks.
- Which countries celebrate Earth Day?
- Facts about the men behind Earth Day
- What does the Earth Day Flag look like?
- How can we save our Earth?
- What is your plan of action for saving energy and resources for future generations?
Please read the description and download the preview before purchasing. The preview clearly shows you what is included in this pack.
COPYRIGHT ©2017 Paula’s Place
This product is for personal use in one classroom only. To share or use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be shared or distributed without consent from the author.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products: Look for the green star at the top of my store to ★Follow Me★
Don’t forget to get TPT credit to use on your future purchases:
I value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs.
♥ Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
If you like what you see, follow me here @:
Paula’s Place - Blog
Paula’s Place - Facebook
Paula’s Place - Instagram
Paula’s Place - Pinterest