This Earth Day Case File project was designed to encourage students to think about different environmental causes that affect our planet. It gives students a chance to research an environmental cause, and determine how they can make a difference in our world.
Includes Note-Taking Pages Printable File Folder Pages.
- File Folders
- Crayons, markers, and/or colored pencils
- Scissors & Glue
1. Brainstorm different environmental causes as a class.
2. Students select one cause to research. Students use a variety of sources and takes notes for each of the different sections.
3. Students use their notes to write a paragraph or list for each section.
4. Color, Cut, and Glue into a file folder.
5. Optional: Add labels to the file folders, indicating the file numbers (students’ numbers!)
Please feel free to email me with any questions or comments at CreateTeachShare@gmail.com