Earth Day Center ~ Sight Word Matching and Memory
This center includes 120 cards with 60 different sight words.
Words that are included are sight words, color words, and number words.
Print, cut, and laminate the cards.
Ways to use these cards:
1. Use the cards to play memory for a center. Have students flip the cards over and match them through the game memory.
2. Pick cards out of the pack that you are focusing such as the number words or color words. Play memory.
3. Print out the cards and hang them on the word wall
4. Have students sort the cards in ABC order for a center during Earth Day.
5. Print out multiple sets and let the student splay a game of “go fish”.
6. Hide the cards around the room for students to use during a write the room activity.
If there are any words you are focusing on that are not included in this pack, please send me a message with at least 3 new words and I’ll add them to the pack.
For more information and CCS info click here!
Click here to purchase this center AND more with my full Earth Day Unit!