Celebrate Earth Day
with creativity and color, with this globe doodle art and poster resource.
This globe art activity has been designed in sections so that students can experiment with using shades of greens for landmass and shades of blue for the ocean.
They can then doodle over the finished artwork with words and symbols to create imaginative, original and modern artworks, whilst reflecting on the importance of caring for our planet.
The pack contains:
1. A digitally colored poster to print out and decorate the classroom
2. A poster template for students to color and decorate in their own way
3. A globe template with painted examples for reference.
4. A fact sheet with ten facts about Earth Day
5. A color expriment sheet and example
6. Bookmark making activity
7. Doodle sheets for early finishers
Please click on the preview to see the resource pages in full,
Happy Earth Day!
You might also like to view this:
Earth Day Awareness T-shirt design activity
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
visit my website and blog
sign up for my newsletter
regular new art ideas on facebook
follow me on pinterest for inspiration
follow me on instagram
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2017