Also included in
- Celebrate Earth Day creatively and use this bundle of art activities to increase students' awareness of key global issues and bring the classroom to life with stunning, colorful displays!Save 30% with this art bundle offer.Explore these 4 imaginative activities:Earth Day - Save Our Sea TurtlesEarth$11.00$15.75Save $4.75
Focus on the impact of plastics this Earth Day with this imaginative, thought provoking activity and decor resource. Invite students to design a range of Earth Friendly bags to decorate their classroom.
Encourage them to explore and express their views on key global and environmental issues, whilst having fun, and being creative, experimenting with bold color, shapes, symbols and words.
This resource contains:
- A completed Earth Friendly bag design, use this as a poster or example for students
- 18 bag templates - create strong messages, discuss environmental issues
- Plastic pollutions facts, questionnaire, ways we can all help
- Classroom decor - includes earth friendly bags, created using my own original photographs
- Smaller bags to make mini garlands for the bulletin board
- Photograph image papers to print and use for collage
Materials, equipment needed:
- Marker pens, colored pencils
- Pegs or string if you would like to display the bags as a garland
- Magazines for students to cut up and use - eg National Geographic (optional)
- Use heavyweight paper or card stock for best results
Please click on the preview to see the resource in more detail.
Happy Earth Day!
You might also like to view my other seasonal art resources:
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2019