Also included in
- Celebrate Earth Day creatively and use this bundle of art activities to increase students' awareness of key global issues and bring the classroom to life with stunning, colorful displays!Save 30% with this art bundle offer.Explore these 4 imaginative activities:Earth Day - Save Our Sea TurtlesEarth$11.00$15.40Save $4.40
Create an impactful 'Save our Sea Turtles' display for Earth Day with this colorful and creative resource.
Encourage students to explore and express their views on key global and environmental issues, whilst being imaginative and decorating their classroom.
This resource contains:
- A collection of completed art examples - use these photographs as posters or inspiration for students
- A selection of sea turtle templates - choose according to age and ability
- A mark making activity - explore line and pattern
- Abstract ocean waves - 3 templates to create an ocean background for your sea turtles display
- ‘Save The Turtles’ posters to decorate
- The life cycle of the sea turtle display page
- Interesting sea turtle facts and the threats they face
Materials, equipment needed:
- Choose from, or combine marker pens, colored pencils, water color paints, oil pastels
- Scissors, glue
- Pegs or string if you would like to display the turtles as a garland
- Use heavyweight paper or card stock for best results
Please click on the preview to see the resource in more detail.
Happy Earth Day!
You might also like to view my other seasonal art resources:
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2019