Help your little learners understand the importance and meaning of loving the Earth and phrase "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" while celebrating Earth Day in the classroom!
This resource will support explicitly using picture word cards, help facilitate discussions using example and allow kiddos to demonstrate their understanding of how to protect and care for the Earth using varied printables as well as a CUTE Earth Writing Craft! I've also linked up 11 primary friendly NF texts on Epic! to further research and gain insight into Earth Day.
• Anchor Chart Headers and 18 Color Picture Cards
• 8 Vocabulary Picture Cards:
Earth, Waste, Litter, Pollution, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Compost
• Foldable for Reduce, Reuse Recycle + 10 Picture Tiles to sort
• Earth Craft & Writing 4 Different Prompt Options
>Craft styles: layered, 1 page or premade templates)
>Writing Styles: 1/2 sheet Blank, Lined and Primary Lines)
• 8 Pages for a Coloring Book (Includes* Word Tracing & an informational fact)
• 11 Print and Go Worksheet Pages
• 11 Epic! Book Linked Cover Suggestions for Additional Support
*all pre-read & used for sources
*This resource can be spread over a few days if you’re teaching each key word individually or simply focus on a single day for celebrating Earth Day.
* * * * * MORE FUN RESOURCES * * * * *
**** CUSTOMER TIPS!
Earn back TPT Credit$ toward FUTURE purchases!
After purchasing, come back to this resource to review it via the Provide Feedback button. It's quick, easy and the best part - TPT gives you points back to use toward future purchases.
Interested in knowing about my new resources and discounts?
Click here to follow my store to stay current on all the things & SALES!