Get your students thinking about their impact on the Earth with this easy and engaging activity! While we should be working towards taking better care of the Earth every
day, Earth Day is a great opportunity to have children reflect on their choices and commit
to helping to save our planet!
• Pattern Templates (can be printed or copied onto colored paper)
• Visual Directions for Composing (can be displayed on an interactive whiteboard or printed and placed in a station or center)
• Writing Extension Activity (includes brainstorming web, writing organizer, and primary/regular paper)
Please download the preview to get a better look at everything that is included before purchasing.
You May Also Like:
• Spring Place Value Craftivity
• Spring Writing and Bunny Craft (Narrative, Informative, and Opinion)
• Related Fact Flower Craftivity
• How To Build a Pizza Craftivity and Flipbook
• Lovebug Craftivity