The activities in this bundle of eight literacy resources, six math resources, and a Scoot/Read the Room set are themed to support your content area teaching about Earth Day and natural resources.
Fill your centers with hands-on activities for these skills:
* Adding and subtracting one and ten on the 120 chart
* Subtracting 12-18
* Sorting odd and even numbers
* Matching representations for multiples of 10: numeral, number word, base ten longs and cubes, dimes, addition and subtraction number models
* Time to the hour and half hour
* Solving multi-step word problems
* Addition doubles facts and related subtraction facts
* Reading phrases fluently
* Locating and identifying first letter and vowels in words
* Counting syllables
You'll save over 20% by buying these three sets in this bundle!
Download the preview for a FREE math game!!
ATTENTION BUYERS:This resource bundle is composed of three other resources:
Natural Resources: Cross-Curricular Literacy Activities
Common Core Math Activities for Earth Day
Earth Day Adding Doubles Scoot and Read the Room
If you previously purchased these resources, please do not buy this bundle.
Thanks for your interest in this resource!
Follow me on Pinterest