Products in this Bundle (3)
The activities in this cross-curricular bundle of eight literacy resources, six math resources, and a Scoot / Read the Room set are themed to support your content area teaching about Earth Day and natural resources. They're a great way to reinforce science vocabulary!
Fill your literacy and math centers with hands-on activities for these skills:
* Adding and subtracting one and ten on the 120 chart
* Subtracting 12-18
* Sorting odd and even numbers
* Matching representations for multiples of 10: numeral, number word, base ten longs and cubes, dimes, addition and subtraction number models
* Time to the hour and half hour
* Solving multi-step word problems
* Addition doubles facts and related subtraction facts
* Reading phrases fluently
* Locating and identifying first letter and vowels in words
* Counting syllables
* Alphabetical order
How can you use these cross-curricular activities with your students?
* Add the games to your math and literacy centers.
* Play Scoot as a whole class activity, or set up the cards around the room to use as a center activity.
* Are you looking for new activities for your math tubs? Try the time matching cards or multiples of ten dominoes.
* Use the picture cards on your interactive board as a teaching tool during your science lessons.
Click the preview to see more about what this bundle includes!
Click here to follow my store! You’ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers’ Exclusive” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺
Copyright © Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.