Earth Day Free Printable for Primary Students
This free Earth Day printable is an ideal writing template for primary students. Entitled 'Ways Kids Can Help The Earth', and divided into three sections, its versatility lends itself to a number of uses (i.e. younger students can list three ways kids can help the earth using words or pictures; for older students, it could be a graphic organizer. Perhaps you'd like your students to demonstrate an understanding of the three 'R's.
Thematic, three part graphic organizers are included in all Read and Write and More sets, and easy to differentiate for a variety of purposes, expectations and abilities. Check out this post for more information!
A drawing page for early finishers and a word list is also included.
Happy Earth Day, everyone!
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback.Best wishes!
More Read and Write and More!
- Language Activities Bundle for the year (5 resources included!)
- Pirates! Differentiated, fun early literacy skill printables!
- Fall / Autumn! Differentiated, fun early literacy skill printables!
- Winter! Differentiated, fun early literacy skill printables!
- Spring! Differentiated, fun early literacy skill printables!
- Summer! Differentiated, fun early literacy skill printables!
- North Pole! Differentiated, fun early literacy skill printables!
- Nativity! Differentiated, fun early literacy skill printables!
- Canada! Differentiated, fun early literacy skill printables!
Other Spring resources:
- Spring calendar pieces
- Spring and Green PreEmergent Readers and Activities
- ANZAC day storybook lesson and printables K-2
- Kindness Resources Kindergarten and Primary (ANZAC Day 2pk)
- Easter Fun Fluency Reader - It's All About the Eggs
- The Bunny Hop Easter Song and Movement Poster with Coloring Sheet Freebie
- Easter Emergent Reader and Activities
- Spring Read and Write and More! Fun, no and low-prep printable Early Literacy Skills Activities!
- Sight Word Leveled Readers, Activities: Mom and Dad!
- Alphabet Letter Chart | Editable Slides with over 200 images!
- Digital Early Literacy Assessment Slides
- Learning Buddies Starter Pack!
- Calendar numbers | Summer, Baseball, Soccer, 2D shapes, Back to School theme
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- The Complete Personal Alphabet BUNDLE with over 200 Images!
- Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
☆Followers’ Fave FREEBIES!☆
- Free Sight Word Game Sample (Smart phone box)
- 10 page Back to School FREE literacy sampler!
- Free Sample: Flexible and Fun Reading Log
- FREE: How to make familiar reading fun for kids - Handout for parents and volunteers!
- The Top Three Reading Prompts Bookmarks - Free!
- FREE Elkonin sound boxes and syllable printables like those included in Read and Write and More, sets!
- Free K-2 Graphic Organizer and drawing printable (Earth Day)!
- Thank you for being my Reading Buddy Card FREEBIE!
- Community Helpers - A FREE Sight Word Stages Lv B Reader
Looking ahead: Summer resources!
- Differentiated Printable Father's Day Card (free)
- Write for Real Purposes: Fun Summer Lists!
- Summer Things and School Things - Sight Word Stages Level aa/ A PreEmergent / Emergent Reader Set 2pk!
Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
Spring writing activities | printables | Earth day printables | Spring language arts | syllables | phonics | Spring early literacy | Earth Day writing | Distance Learning