Also included in
- Earth Day BUNDLE, Print and Digital Resources for Google ClassroomEARTH DAY BUNDLE includes a variety of activities for all learning styles and a variety of activities to research, learn about, and write about environmental issues that are prevalent to Earth Day. →Click Here to FOLLOW and GET Upda$16.00$31.25Save $15.25
Earth Day Guided Notes, Earth Day Interactive Notebook, Earth Day Note Taking, Earth Day PowerPoints-- These interactive guided notes and PowerPoints are great for the teacher input section of the lesson. Students can use these notes to complete assignments, as study guides, and to guide them through activity in the classroom and at home. Also included in EARTH DAY BUNDLE.
- Guided Note Pages for Students with Activities in Print & Google Link
- Teacher Guided Notes Pages
- Audio recording of notes for flipped classroom (mp4 can be uploaded to password protected site)
- PowerPoints to go with each set of Guided Notes(can be uploaded to password protected site)
HOW TO USE:
- Guided Notes- To keep notes organized and to ensure students are following along during teacher input section of the lesson.
- Activities- Embedded activities within each unit to keep student engaged (can be used in class or as their daily homework).
- Reflection Questions- Reflection questions to get students thinking about the application of the new material.
- Unit Background- Print and have student follow along for short class discussion daily. This will keep student engaged and they will leave with an organized set of notes
- Interactive Notebook Inserts- Print 2 to a page to paste into interactive notebooks as a reference sheet
- Study Guide- Have student highlight and use to guide studying for unit test
- Research Guide- Use notes to complete activities and reference key ideas and events when researching
Other Resources to Check Out:
Links to MEGA BUNDLES
US HISTORY PAGE
GENERAL RESOURCE PAGE
ELA & WRITING PAGE
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PAGE
EARTH SCIENCE PAGE
LIFE SCIENCE PAGE
WORLD HISTORY PAGE
LOUISIANA HISTORY PAGE
CLIPART RESOURCE PAGE
Thank you for your support! --Learned Lessons
Leaned Lessons Teaching Material