This is a digital lesson for your students. If you are a Google Suites school, then this is for you! You can assign each child a copy using Google Classrooms. Students go through 4 steps on a Hyperdoc to learn about Earth Day. Students click on links to read, watch videos, and answer questions along the way. The last step is to make an Earth Day poster in Google Drawing showing what they learned.
Note: Check to make sure your district allows shared documents from an outside domain. If they do not you will need to download the document and make a copy. In box 4 you will need to make a copy for yourself and add the link in the place of my link. Steps to change the link:
1. Download the Hyperdoc
2. Click on the link in box 4 to make your drawing copy.
3. Click on the share button on the drawing copy.
4. Get shareable link. It may default to anyone in your district with the link can view.
5. Copy the link.
6. Paste the link in box 4. See example below.
7. You want the replace the part that says “edit” with “copy” This will make a copy for each child.
8. Then go back to Hyperdoc and click on the link again in box 4.
9. This time select change. Erase old link and paste the new link. Click apply.
10. Check to make sure the link works by clicking on it. It should ask you to make a copy.