Earth Day Thematic Unit was designed to help bring awareness to something very important to all of us: the planet Earth. Students are very intrigued by science and their surroundings so this unit seeks to explore our beautiful planet as well as ways to preserve it. Within this thematic unit you will find a multitude of items that you can use.
There is no set time frame for them to complete so this unit can be as long or as short as you need it. It is completely customizable to meet the needs of your students as well as any allotted time frame.
What is included?
- Earth Day Teacher Read Aloud Book
- Science Experiments (What is in soil, How does water move?)
- Soil, Sand, Rocks practice sheet
- Landforms practice sheet
- What can I do to help earth? writing
- Math Center addition cards
- Math Center Addition Record Sheet
- Memory/Concentration match
- Word wall cards
- Greeting cards
- Story starters
- Earth day writing booklet
- Earth day craft
If you have any questions at all about this packet please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook