This large, colorful Earth Day Math Activities For the Common Core packet, is teacher ready and student friendly! Each page is themed with a Earth and Spring feel to it.
It is divided into 5 areas of Math:
1) 10 Frames: in these pages students will draw 10-Frames, draw 10-Frames given a number, given a number and a frame that is started with a objects, finish drawing the frame correctly.
2) Earth Day Center Game - simply print, cut, laminate and the game can independently be played by your students as Math Center! Kids love this game!
3) Decomposing Numbers 1-10. - These pages include ALL the ways to decompose each number. Resulting in a very strong understanding of the different ways to break apart numbers.
4) Counting On Numbers 1-20 - With this number recognition and counting activity students will be given a number then a set of objects next to it to learn to "count on" to see how many in all are in a group. They will find the answer, cut and glue it in the correct spot.
5) Count/Write/Glue Numbers 1-20 - These activity pages help strengthen identifying numbers 1-20. They identify the number of a group of objects, write that number, cut and glue the number.
There are multiple pages for each set of math skills, and each addresses Common Core Standards in math.
I greatly appreciate feedback on my products on my TPT store.
Please consider following my blog at http://www.kinderglitter.com and on FB "Kinder Glitter"
Thank you and enjoy this packet! If it makes your life easier and your students are learning and loving it - I have done my job! :)