This pack was created to provide simple and engaging activities for Earth Day. Six math centers are included. The centers are available in color and in black and white.
The following centers are included:
• Time to Recycle- Students match the analog clock to the digital time to check themselves.
• Counting on an Earth Day Hero- Students count the coin collection on the card and match it to another card with the amount written to check themselves.
• Earth Day Collections- Students solve money word problem cards and match it to another card with the answer to check themselves.
• Add Up the Recycling- Students match the addition sentence to the sum. This center practices adding three-digit numbers with regrouping.
• Recycle and Sort- Students read the word problem and create a tally chart and bar graph from the information. Then, students draw cards and answer the questions about the graph.
• Flourishing Fractions- Students match the fraction to a picture of the fraction. This center practices identifying fractions of a whole.