Earth Day Math Centers First Grade includes 6 Earth Day or environment themed math centers.
1. Time to Recycle telling time: time to the hour and half hour
2. Recycle, Reduce, Reuse plus or minus sort: sort Earth Day equation cards with missing plus and minus signs
3. Save the Earth place value match: match place value cards to expanded notation cards
4. Recycle It! number order: order sets of 4 numbers from least to greatest
5. Plant a Tree! smallest and largest numbers: students write 2-digit numbers from a set of 3 numbers
6. Compost part-part-whole: find missing part or whole
The Earth Day math centers can be used as part of an Earth Day study or celebration.
Includes graphics by Little Red’s Schoolhouse
For Earth Day literacy activities and centers see Earth Day Celebration! Literacy Activities
Click on preview to see what's included in the packet. Thank you for shopping at my store!
First Grade Schoolhouse