Looking for some engaging resources for Earth Day that still align with the curriculum and standards? This 40+ page resource does just that! This pack contains 6 fraction math centers with an Earth Day/Recycle Theme.
Here are the centers:
1. Pencil a Model! : Using models to multiply fractions, and mixed numbers and to divide with unit fractions
2. Recycle It! With Multiplication and Division: Word problems involving multiplication and division of and by unit fractions
3. Drink it Up! : Adding and subtracting fractions/mixed numbers word problems
4. Recycling with Fractions: Ordering fractions
5. Simplify your Life! Simplifying fractions
6. What’s in the Recycling Bin? : Multiplying fractions by whole numbers
This resource is common core aligned with 4th and 5th grade fraction standards.
Use this for center work, early finishers, re-teaching groups, Math RTI, tutoring, or just for some fun, yet rigorous centers to use during Earth Day celebrations.