Practice plotting ordered pairs with this fun Earth Day coordinate graphing mystery picture! This activity is easy to differentiate by choosing either the first quadrant (positive whole numbers) or the four quadrant (positive and negative whole numbers) worksheet. All points are represented by whole numbers, there are no fractions or decimals. This activity is perfect for math centers, early finishers or homework.
Bundle Savings! This activity can be purchased at a discount as part of my Earth Day Bundle.
Graphing paper, coordinates worksheets and answer keys are included.
You may like my other Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures.
You may like my other Earth Day Activities:
- Earth Day Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures
- Earth Day Math Mystery Pictures Bundle
- Earth Day Writing Papers
- Earth Day Fractions Color-by-Code Activity
- All Earth Day Activities
If you like this activity then you may also like my other Mystery Pictures worksheets
- Mystery Pictures for Beginners - Bundle of 10
- Superhero Kids
- Thanksgiving Graphing
- Spring Bee, Butterfly, Ladybug and Flower
- Back to School Animals
- Summer Ice Cream, Sun, Popsicle, Flip Flops
- Mother's Day
- Easter bunny and chicks
Addition & Subtraction:
- St. Patrick's Day
and many more!
Search filter: CGMP ErtDay SprAct