Engage and motivate your students with this fun Earth Day Math Mystery“Case of The Litterbug.” Your students will be reviewing a mix of math skills to discover clues that will help them solve the mystery! These NO PREP worksheets are common core aligned and are great for practice and review.
There are 5 clues to crack to solve the mystery:
- Clue 1: Roman Numerals (Numbers between 1-3000)
- Clue 2: Order of Operations (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division)
- Clue 3: Division (Dividing 2-Digit and 3-Digit numbers by 2-Digit Numbers with remainders)
- Clue 4: Identifying 2D and 3D Shapes, including types of triangles (equilateral, isosceles, scalene)
- Clue 5: Convert Fractions to Decimals (With Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000).
Pack also includes a mystery declaration sheet, answer sheets, elimination guide and awards.
FIND MORE GRADE 5 MATH MYSTERIES HERE
See a list of all the Math Mysteries HERE
You may also be interested in some of the products listed below:
Bundle and Save with Math Mysteries Bundle Pack GRADE 5
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR GRADES 1 - 6:
Earth Day - Grade 1 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 2 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 3 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 4 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 5 Mystery