This packet is filled with hands on math, literacy, and writing activities to help you and your class celebrate EARTH DAY! In this 68 page packet you will find:
- Earthly Antonyms
- Sortin' Out the Trash (prefix/suffix sort)
- Planetary Parts of Speech (nouns, verbs, adjectives sort)
- Paper or Plastic? Synonym Sort
- Trace it, Write it, Recycle it! (word work activity)
- Earth Day Idioms mini-book
- Earth Day Promise writing activity
- Help Our Earth Campaign Poster and writing activity
- Sproutin' Sums addition game
-Earth Day Addends (missing addends sort)
-Friends of the Earth Skip Counting (2s, 3s, 5s)
-Go Green Graphing!
Each activity includes teacher and student instructions, "I can" posters, and recording sheets!