Get your students excited about Earth Day with this fun and interactive unit! You will find supplemental activities to engage your students as you explore environmental awareness, such as: hands on activities, crafts, science explorations, math and language arts printables, a mini book and so much more!
1. Recommended Book List
2. Earth Day Word Wall (2 Pages)
3. "Earth Day" Mini Book
4. "Gifts from Our Planet" Natural Resources printable
5. "My Earth Day Pledge" craftivity with directions and templates
6. "The 3 R's" printable
7. "Earth Day Hero" draw and write (2 versions with primary and standard lines)
8. Water Pollution Science Exploration activity with directions and observation printable
9. "Let's Conserve Water" brainstorming web
10. Design an Earth Day Shirt
11. Earth Day Sorting (cut and paste)
12. ABC Order (cut and paste)
13. Making Words from "EARTH DAY"
14. Tree Graphing (spin and graph)
15. Roll and Recycle (addition with a pair of dice)
16. Recycle Bin Labels
17. Earth Play Dough recipe with printable tag
18. Earth Day Student Certificate
Please download our preview for a closer look into this unit!
Perfect for grades K-2nd! For Kindergarten students, some printables may require a more guided instruction approach. First and second grade students will be able to complete printables more independently...Enjoy!