These simple posters are a great way to educate young children about the importance of Earth Day and ways they can be empowered to help protect the environment.
The pages in this document can be enlarged and used:
• in the classroom for science & social studies lessons
• throughout the school to create awareness and spark initiatives
• as big book pages in a class book for shared reading
• for inspiration & references during informational writing lessons
The collection suggests tips such as:
• Recycle your plastic bottles.
• Recycle your aluminum cans.
• Recycle your newspapers.
• Turn off lights when you leave a room.
• Save water. Check your faucets for leaks.
• Plant a new tree outside.
• Use reusable bags when you shop.
• Ride a bike when you can.
• Spread the word about saving trees.
• Find out what other countries are doing to help.
Click on the PREVIEW
above to see samples of the posters.
Thank you for your interest in this item. Happy teaching! :)
Come CONNECT with Me!
My Teaching Blog: Creating Readers and Writers
My Pinterest Boards: Andrea Knight on Pinterest
My Facebook Page: Creating Readers and Writers on Facebook