♻️ Earth Day Promise FREEBIE
A way to help your students understand what they can do to help our Earth!
I created this resource to use with younger students. I have another FREEBIE named “Earth Day Pledge” but I needed something you use with prek/k students (with picture support). I also included a blank lined page if you want to use this with older students too (to write in their Earth Day promises).
The students will color the cover and cut out both circles (the cover and the blank one). The student will choose and color their Earth Day promises (they do not have to use all of the pictures). I tell my students to choose 3-4 things that they will do to help our Earth. The student will glue their promises to the blank circle and staple the cover over it (stable on the left side). If you are using the lined page, the student will write in their Earth Day promises and staple the cover over it (or they can do both).
⭐ Don't forget to download my EARTH DAY PLEDGE! It is available for FREE here!t
It is a great way to keep the awareness going and to spread it to your students' homes! Make it a class activity! (The pledge contains simple things that any kid can do to conserve resources and protect the earth).
Check out my other Earth Day themed resources
• Earth Day Vocabulary NO Prep Packet
• Earth Day Articulation Color by Symbol Hidden Images: A Speech Therapy Activity
• Thumbprint Earth: An Articulation Art Activity
• Glue It! Recycling: Phonological Processes NO-PREP Speech Therapy
• Articulation Recycling! Speech Therapy Craft Activity
• Reciclaje Articulación: A Speech Therapy Activity (Español)