Venn Diagram Puzzles! Every Day is Earth Day.
This fun, challenging Venn Diagram puzzle challenges students to use deductive reasoning basic computation and clues to complete 4 different Venn Diagrams. Convergent thinking is a must! This can easily be used for a Math or Science Center. Perfect for any GATE program and early finishers. Designed for grades 5-8 but there is some flexibility in this suggestion.
• 4 Venn Diagram Puzzles- increasing in difficulty.
• This set is “Every Day is Earth Day” themed.
• Step by step guidance and hints, talk the students through how to go from a basic Venn Diagram to an overlapping 3 circle Venn Diagram.
• Clear, easy to understand questions, clues and hints.
• Answer key with calculations included.
• Analyze the clues given to complete basic Venn Diagram
• Analyze what the numbers mean in a completed Venn Diagram
• Use deductive reasoning and critical thinking as well as some basic computation to calculate the missing values in sections of an empty Venn Diagram.
• Can work individually, with partners, or small group.
If you are interested in more products like this, click the green star on my TPT page and receive notices about Flash Freebies and new releases for up to 50% off the first 48 hours.
Remember to earn TPT credits by rating your purchases. Just go to your “My Purchases” page and provide feedback. TpT will track your store credit for you.
Teachers are BUSY! Thanks for taking time from your busy day to stop by my Prickly Pear Puzzles store! :). Hope you come back soon!