Also included in
- This mini Earth Day Bundle is perfect to teach your students all about Pollution and Recycling. This bundle contains 5 non-fiction readers as well as a sorting recycling activity. With these Earth Day activities, learners will learn about pollution, its effect on Earth and how to recycle items prope$4.40$5.50Save $1.10
This printable contains a set of Earth Day Readers about Pollution. These Earth Day readers are perfect to teach your learners about pollution and its effects on Earth. Learners will also be exposed to real-life images of pollution and its damage to the environment as well as ways that can help to conserve and protect our Earth from damage.
The printable contains real-life photos (except for 3 clipart images)
This packs contains:
- 5 Easy Readers
- Pollution (10 pages)
- Air Pollution (14 pages)
- Water Pollution (21 pages)
- Land Pollution (25 pages)
- Reducing Pollution (22 pages)
Content of the books:
- Pollution: General overview of pollution
- Air Pollution: Mentions about what it is and what are the main causes.
- Water Pollution: Mentions about what it is and what are the main causes.
- Land Pollution: Mentions about what it is and what are the main causes.
- Reducing Pollution: Mentions several ways that pollution can be reduced.
These easy readers are in a simple print, cut, and staple format! Also, you can choose to print the easy readers in color OR choose to print in grayscale in your printer settings.
Check out this Earth Day - Sorting Recycling Activity.
You might be also interested in:
I hope you love your emergent readers!
Did you know that you can receive credit toward future TpT purchases by reviewing this product?
Take a moment to leave a review on the product page or click "My Account" --> "My Purchases".