This is a project I’m passionate about because it makes students reflect on their impact on the earth. Hopefully its activities and the discussions provoked will stay with them as they grow up.
With this project, you have the option to download the complete project by purchasing the bundled version at a discounted rate by clicking Here
or you have the option of downloading the sections you feel would be the most beneficial and useful for your classroom.
In Section this section, you will find:
- "Did you know?" posters, explaining facts about recycling, composting and waste.
- Interactive notebook activities including clear instructions on how to assemble and use the photos of the activities in progress. Topics include "Recycling, reusing and composting" (2 activities) and "Where does garbage go?"
- Letters for parents for projects dealing with the three Rs.
- Activities about reusing.
- Recycling life cycles.
- Activities about reducing waste.
- Earth Day facts activities, including a class book.
For additional resources, such as videos and photos, you can consult my blog by clicking here
and like my Facebook page by clicking here
Please follow me on TpT for updates when new sections of this project are added to my store.