This packet is perfect for both Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. There are six sentences in this packet. With a variety of uses, including Morning Work, EIP/ELL students struggling with writing, or during Learning Centers as a companion to my Earth Day Science Unit.
1. The forest helps provide oxygen for the earth.
2. A healthy earth means that we help keep our rivers and oceans
3. The earth is our home.
4. We need to take care of the earth.
5. I can keep the earth clean by picking up trash.
6. Help stop pollution. Recycle!
Sentence Scrambler: Laminate the pages and cut out each card. Shuffle the cards and have students re-arrange the cards by picture to make the sentence. Once they have correctly assembled the sentence, have them write the sentence next to the matching picture on the paper provided.