This mini-book unit was designed to help students increase social skills and vocabulary related to the holiday. It is a visual unit that labels and describes Earth Day symbols and traditions and helps students understand social expectations.
- Objectives for use in lesson plans
- Black and white 18 page printable mini-book
- Color 18 page printable mini-book
- 18 black and white small symbols
- 18 color small symbols
- Three assessment sheets for monitoring progress
"What is Earth Day?" was created for students with limited language but could also be used with beginning readers and spellers. Not only has it been used in the classroom but speech therapists love it, too!
This mini-book can be used with ABA, Verbal Behavior and DDT.
You might also like
What is New Year's? Visual Supports Mini Book