Earth Day - Spring - Learning Centers - Writing - Craftivity
Earth Day is April 22nd. What a great way to teach children about recycling, and how we can all work together to help our planet.
This activity pack contains the following items:
1. Earth Day Patterning Activity - featuring 12 patterning cards that form a ring book, and Earth Day theme cards for students to use to duplicate the patterns.
2. Earth Day Tic Tac Toe - The standard game with an Earth Day twist.
3. Everyday is Earth Day Activity - students will create new words from the word tiles that spell out "Everyday is Earth Day" and record their new words on the record sheet.
4. Earth Day - Bash the Trash card game. This is similar to my game Smash the Frog. Students will turn over their number cards and also watch for Earth Day theme cards, which beat other cards (instructions are included in the pack). This is a FUN game that is kid tested and approved! :)
5. Earth Day Writing Sheets - These sheets are great for writing practice. There are 4 different sheets featuring Earth Day characters.
6. Earth Day Coloring Posters - These posters feature Earth Day themed messages. Perfect for coloring and hanging in the classroom, or used as part of a take home pack.
BONUS Earth Day Mobile - This is a cute craftivity. Students will cut out the pieces, color, and assemble to make their own Earth Day mobile. The picture doesn't do it justice. It turned out really cute.
Materials come in both full color and black and white except for the coloring posters. They are provided in blackline only.
Materials are intended for individual classroom use only.
© CrayonboxLearning.com All rights reserved.
Follow Crayonbox LearningCrayonbox Learning Blog
Crayonbox Learning on Facebook
Crayonbox Learning on Pinterest