This packet combines math and art and is an excellent resource for your students to enjoy learning math. It's an Earth day mystery picture activity on subtracting decimals up to tenths, hundredths.
To use, just let them follow these steps:
1. Answer all the math problems
2. Match the answers to the choices provided. With this, they will know the color assigned to each letter
3. Color the squares on the grid to uncover the mystery pictures
You will receive the sets below, with each set having a questionnaire, coloring page, and an answer key. The sets included are:
- Subtracting Decimals Up to Tenths
- Subtracting Decimals Up to Hundredths
The mystery pictures to be uncovered are:
- Earth Day
- Reduce Reuse Recycle
- Watering Pot
There are two versions available: a) single-page activity sheet; or b) separate questionnaire and coloring sheet. If you want, you may give the coloring page to your students at a later time (ex. give it to early finishers).
Don't forget to check our Earth Day Math Fractions and Decimals Bundle for a more complete set of worksheets.
Copyright © Marlon Dawas. All rights reserved by the author. Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her class. Purchase additional licenses if you plan to share with others. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.