- Looking for no-prep activities for Earth Day in your middle school? This activity bundle includes a PowerPoint trivia game and an endangered animals PowerPoint + research activity. Both feature full-color photography and facts for every concept. ------------------------------------------------------$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
This editable, no-prep Earth Day Trivia Game includes 25 questions in 5 categories. All the answer slides include additional information about the question AND full-color photos. A great complement for conservation lessons or just for Earth Day fun!
- 53-slide PowerPoint game (editable)
- "How to Play" instructions (1 page, not editable)
- (text is editable; most graphics are in the public domain and can also be edited)
- : Oceans, Pollution, Deforestation, Endangered, and Climate Change
- Once a dollar amount is selected, .
- to reset the game board.
- Easy-to-follow suggested play (this is how I play the game with my students)
: agriculture, Amazon Rainforest, biodegrade, carbon dioxide, climate change, conservation, decibels, deforestation, endangered, extinct, global temperature, global warming, Great Barrier Reef, greenhouse gases, methane, ozone layer, poaching, pollution (water, air, noise, light, natural), rainforest, recycle, Pacific Garbage Patch, pet trade, and urbanization.
African lion, bats, Chinese river dolphin, lemurs, manatees, orcas, orangutans, sharks, and white-tailed deer.
- MrsReaderPants blog
- MrsReaderPants on FaceBook
- MrsReaderPants on Instagram
- MrsReaderPants on Pinterest
- Or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers, particularly at the middle school level, to my store.
Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page.