This Common Core aligned, cross-curricular unit will make planning for Earth Day super low prep to no prep and easy! When completed, you'll have taught 8 days worth of cross-curricular, Earth-y goodness to help save the planet, one person at a time.
What topics are covered in this unit?
• Day 1 what is earth day?
• Day 2 water
• Day 3 food and agriculture
• Day 4 conservation
• Day 5 recycling
• Day 6 waste reduction
• Day 7 clean air
• Day 8 climate change
Please take a look at the preview document to see a smple of the lesson plans for each lesson.
What other materials are included?
Interactive notebook foldables, easy readers, crafts and activities, full lesson plans so you don't have to plan a thing, and so many more meaningful activities and graphic organizers!
What's the page breakdown?
• Graphic Organizers (includes mini vocabulary booklet, 13 different graphic organizers, a fact or opinion write the room, graphing activity, and a mini student journal) - 31 pages
• Lesson 1 "What is Earth Day?" - 25 pages
• Lesson 2 "Water" - 26 pages
• Lesson 3 "Food and Agriculture" - 16 pages
• Lesson 4 "Conservation" - 14 pages
• Lesson 5 "Recycling" - 17 pages
• Lesson 6 "Waste Reduction" - 8 pages
• Lesson 7 "Clean Air" - 13 pages
• Lesson 8 "Climate Change" - 14 pages
PLEASE NOTE For each lesson plan included, all materials included are all that you will need beside basic classroom supplies and experiment supplies. Simply print and go for each day!
You might also like:
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!