Earth Day Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Earth Day flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Earth Day Flippers are a great way to teach and organize Earth Day vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have an Earth Day picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Science Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama Bundle that includes interactive notebook Flip-O-Ramas + word wall posters for 18 different science topics.
This Earth Day Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 24 Earth Day Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with an Earth Day picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more Earth Day vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the Earth Day pictures to hang on an Earth Day bulletin board or word wall.
The 24 Earth Day terms included are:
air, biodegradable, compost, conserve, Earth Day, environment, global warming, Go green!, landfill, litter, natural resource, ocean, ozone, planet, plant, pollution, rainforest, recycle, reduce, renewable, reuse, solar panel, trees, water
Here are some related Earth Day products:
Earth Day/Environment Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
- Best Deal-Save $2.00!
Earth Day/Environment Vocabulary Cards
"Treerific" Trading Cards and Word Wall
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Earth Day Flippers and be sure to check out the other vocabulary resources in my store