Also included in
- Earth Day is here and your teacher life just got a little busier with Earth Day activities you need to plan. Use Earth Day STEM activities to cover standards and give your students super fun Earth Day activities they will love. This ready to go Earth Day STEM Activities and Challenges Bundle for Ele$6.95$9.00Save $2.05
- Have ENGAGING and EASY PREP STEM activities ready with this BUNDLE of SEVEN BUNDLES or 23 Holiday STEM challenges for LESS THAN $2 each resource!Included in this HUGE BUNDLE are the following:Halloween STEM Activities BundleHaunted HouseSnake Roller CoasterSpiderwebThanksgiving STEM Activities Bundl$35.95$51.75Save $15.80
- Are you looking for engaging Elementary STEM Challenges? SAVE VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY with my STEM Challenges Elementary BUNDLE! Get 53 STEM challenges for almost 50% off! These STEM projects are fun, creative, and engaging! They will surely get your students not only designing and building, but als$89.00$159.00Save $70.00
Earth Day is here and your teacher life just got a little busier with Earth Day activities you need to plan. Use Earth Day STEM activities to cover standards and give your students super fun Earth Day activities they will love. This ready to go Earth Day Wind-Powered Car STEM Activity and April STEM Challenge or Renewable Energy Project is just what you need to keep your 2nd through 5th grade students engaged and excited for learning during the month of April. Challenge your students to design and build a car that runs on wind power out of a milk carton, wooden skewers, drinking straws, bottle caps, and tape.
Because this Earth Day Wind-Powered Car STEM Activity and April STEM Challenge or Renewable Energy Project comes in a print and digital version, you can choose to print out the pages to give to students or, have them use their electronic devices and save yourself a little ink. Whether you choose to use Earth Day Wind-Powered Car STEM Challenge in the days leading up to Earth Day or as a center activity as part of your Earth Day activities for your second through 5th grade students, they are sure to have a super fun time completing this fun April STEAM challenge. Please see the PREVIEW to have a better idea of what's inside this resource.
❤️ You can find this Earth Day Wind-Powered Car STEM Activity and April STEM Challenge or Renewable Energy Project in the Earth Day STEM Challenge BUNDLE! ❤️
This Earth Day Wind-Powered Car STEM Activity and Challenge includes:
- Notes to Teacher
- Fun and exciting STEM Links for you and your students
- Suggested Materials students need to finish the Earth Day wind-powered car
- Photos of completed Earth Day wind-powered cars
- Earth Day Wind-Powered Car STEM Challenge cards
- Planning and Reflection Sheets for the Earth Day STEM challenge for students to complete
- Earth Day Wind-Powered Car April STEM Challenge Vocabulary Sheets
- Earth Day Sheets with Alternative Spelling (UK / Australia / Canada)
Use the printable certificates of achievement to celebrate your amazing 2nd through 5th grade students when they complete their Earth Day STEM Activities Wind-Powered Car April STEAM Challenge. Earth Day STEM activities like this bring the excitement and creativity of STEM challenges to your Earth Day activities.
See What Other Teachers Are Saying . . .
⭐ Easy, low prep, and my kids loved it!
⭐ This is a great project!
⭐ Great resource!
More Fun and Engaging STEM Activities:
- Easter STEM Challenges and Activities BUNDLE
- Holiday STEM Challenges and Activities BUNDLE
- Elementary STEM Challenges YEARLONG BUNDLE
May you find this resource really helpful. Thanks for being a blessing!
Save more on great resources! Click here to shop now >>> Jewel's School Gems.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Follow me on TpT. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Let’s Get Connected: